Acelerex will be the Keynote Speaker at this event, presenting on “Energy Storage Potential in Alabama and Georgia”
About this event:
2019 Southeastern Energy Storage PUC Workshop
This is a closed PUC workshop on July 18th following the Southeastern Energy Storage Symposium.
The Symposium on July 17 is open to utilities,
ISOs and RTOs, regulators, industry, academia, and the general public, as well
as to PUC commissioners and staff. The PUC workshop on July 18 is open only to
PUC commissioners and staff. Both events are aimed at providing information to
participants on technology and regulatory issues related to energy storage,
with an emphasis on battery storage.
Events on both days will include panel sessions and keynote addresses on the following topics:
- Overview of Energy Storage (ES) Technologies
- Regulatory Perspectives on ES Deployments
- ES Policy and Regulation Possibilities for ES Technology Diversification
- ES Grid Interconnection
- ES System Safety & Compliance Standards
- ES System Economics, Finance, and Modeling
The PUC Workshop on July 18 will also include a round table for discussion among PUC commissioners and staff.